Bijl Bruggen/Bijl Profielen bestaat 40 jaar!
In 2018 vieren wij ons 40-jarig bestaan, als succesvol en nog steeds groeiend bedrijf.
Dat hebben wij te danken aan u, onze klanten en aan onze medewerkers.
Wij vieren ons 40-jarig bestaan graag met u tijdens de Infratech 2019.
Kom ons bezoeken op onze stand 1206 en laat u verrassen!
BIJL Bruggen is part of BIJL Profielen b.v. at Heijingen in The Netherlands. We produce glass fibre reinforced polyester profiles for complete composite bridges. The supporting structure of the BIJL Bridge is built up of pultruded glass fibre reinforced polyester (GRP) profiles. For the bridgedecking BIJL deck planks in GRP are used. The bridge railing can also be constructed of GRP profiles, but also of other materials like wood. The fixing materials are made of stainless steel.
Compared to other materials like concrete, aluminium and steel, less energy is needed for the production of the GRP parts of the BIJL Bridge. Other environment polluting processes like hot dip galvanizing are not necessary and that makes the whole bridge an extremely sustainable product.
Since 2018 we do not longer construct complete BIJL Composite bridges at our facilities, but we deliver all required GRP parts, profiles and bridgedecks to renowned bridge construction companies.
Advantages of the BIJL Bridge
- Practically maintenance free
- The material is durable and can not rot
- Providing full insight and easy to inspect
- UV durable
- Impervious to mildew
- No fatigue
- No corrosion
- Fully flame extinguishing
- Colour proof because of through and through colouring
- Long life-time of more than 100 years
- Easy mounting
- Light weight (saving on transport, foundation, labouract advantages)
- All components from which the BIJL Bridge is built up, are produced by way of the pultrusion process
- Pultrusion is a continuous process and guarantees a constant quality and short supply time